This site will help you find buyers! And, it will offer tips for getting the best price.
There are a lot of gold buyers out there, many of whom are rather unscrupulous. On the other hand, there are many reputable buyers who will be honest with you. We'll point out the things to look for to help you spot both types.
Look for posts to come that discuss these topics and more:
- Determining the current market price
- Calculating the price you can reasonably expect
- Estimating actual weight of gold in your pieces
- Understanding the difference between 14K, 18K, etc.
- Eliminating middlemen
- Refining techniques
- Scrap value vs. market value