- Estate Shops - You'll find shops like this in many larger cities. They are also good sources of information.
- Jewelers - Some larger, older stores like this may by used gold items.
- Antique Dealers - In addition to those with stores, some dealers only sell at large antique shows around the country.
- Precious Metals Dealers - These are businesses looking primarily at the scrap value of your pieces. The price they offer is highly dependent upon the current price of commodity gold.
- Consignment Store - This type of business won't actually buy your gold but it does provide an additional sales channel for you.
Below is a list of some of the types of potential buyers of your gold.